Website type: E-commerce
- The personal data we will collect.
- How we use the data we collect.
- Who has access to the data collected.
- The rights of users of the site.
Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency).
collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage);
processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect:
Data collected automatically:
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Content that the user views on the site
Non-automatically Collected Data:
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First Name
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by whatsupp +41 78 60 77 86 6 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date: January 25, 2023